This laptop (or as they call them now Ulrabook) is a techy dream come true, on paper.
pre-ordered one and i can’t wait to see it at my door step.
Here are some of the specs:
- 13.3″ HD Widescreen CineCrystal™ LED-backlit Display: (1366 x 768) resolution; 16:9 aspect ratio
- 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i5-2467M Processor 1.6GHz with turbo up to 2.3Ghz.
- Intel® HD Graphics 3000 with 128MB of dedicated system memory
- 320GB SATA Hard Drive
- 20GB SSD Drive
- 2-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™
- Bluetooth® 4.0+HS
- 1.3MP HD Webcam(1280 x 1024)
- Dolby® Home Theater® v4 audio enhancement
- Two Built-in Acer 3DSonic stereo speakers
- 2- USB 2.0 Ports
- 1- HDMI™ Portwith HDCP Support
- 3-cell Lithium polymer Battery
- Up to 6-hours battery life
- 2.98 lbs. system unit only
After reading about it, I think Acer blow it. I would not recommend this laptop based on my findings. Battery life is god awful.
Update: Engadget, did a review on this unit and the battery life is very disappointing at about 4 hours…